Pages

Thursday 24 January 2013

‪Bioprinting: Organ Transplants Becoming A Thing Of The Past?‬ (The future is here)


I hope this all comes to the light with in my lifetime, who knows if I can live for another 20 years, And if they perfect this Tech maybe I will get to live to 100 or 120 that would be so cool.
Check out some other articles I posted a few weeks back that tie into this one.


You never know where a patent's use is going to lead. (IBM Video 2 min)

There is a lot more info out there I am simply posting articles like this to get your mind going so you can look into it more on your own. Hopefully you can become inspired from some of this information. I know I am.

Also I recommend you check out "transcendentman" a film by +Ray Kurzweil we live in exciting times ladies and gentlemen.  http://transcendentman.com/ if you have +Netflix you can check out "
transcendentman" on there.
+CAD Software 



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Notwithstanding, not all logo configuration fills the need for an association. To make a logo work effectively for an organization, it must be picked all around cautiously. logo design service

    ReplyDelete