Pages

Thursday 21 February 2013

Nexus 4 (Tips & Tricks)


So I was lucky enough to win Myself a "NEXUS 4" from the good people over at +Android in Canada Blog  +Mark Roberts  & +Rogers Sarah (Thanks guys)
So I went online and found a few quick tip videos and how to get the most out of this phone.
Keep in mind this is only a few videos I will post more later, This is simply to get the ball rolling.



How to Use photosphere and panorama on Google Nexus 4




How to Insert the micro SIM card on Google Nexus 4 (LG)


This was Helpful I was stuck on how to insert SIM at first.
Also the SIM is a Micro SIM, so I had to go get a smaller SIM from my carrier.

Nexus 4 - 10 Tips and Tricks

1 comment:

  1. Check out this huge base of tips and tricks for Google Nexus 4:

    http://smart-phones-how-to.blogspot.com/2013/02/25-google-nexus-4-tips-and-tricks.html

    ReplyDelete